So today I decided to stay at home for a better recovery. I got a horrible flu and since I was in Milan for a week, I kind of delayed some of the activities I had and all of them had to be done upon my return. This sounded great in theory but since I feel really weak, in practice didn’t went so well.
Going back to my subject for today, working at home is not that bad. I am in bed, with a big cup of tea beside me ( honey & lemon included) and I decided to share with you my top 14 pairs of Sunglasses. I picked the ones I am wearing the most, with prices from $10 up to $1000. I admit that some I consider them to be investments, while some are simply pairs that I adore and because they look good they find a place into my collection.
In the same note, I just want to share with you some great news. The Shopbop Sale of the season will be extended until 4th of March, so you will be able to enjoy discounts by up to 75% on the selected items.
You can either select pieces that will cost you around $30 or go big for designer items and make investments at super prices ♥
“GOBIG19” is also the code you should use before check out if you want to enjoy the extra 15%up to 25% discount.
So without any further ado, I will start presenting you my favorites:
– These are considered to be an investment
-Worn by celebrities like: Beyonce, Rihanna, Meghan Markle, Kardashian Family and more
2. Vogue Eyewear x Gigi Hadid
– As you can guess, Gigi Hadid is the image of this collection & she was a co-designer for the models
– Price is moderate, around $140 for a pair
3. Meli Melo, Bershka & Zara
– Mass Market brands
– Affordable prices: Between $10 & $25
– Never have to worry about loosing or scratching them
– Miu Miu are full of sequins, shinning like the stars
– Dolce & Gabbana Printed Cat Eye Sunglasses that bring me a holiday Spirit ♥
– Prices are a bit higher than the ones for Vogue eyewear, but we are talking about premium & luxury brands.
– If you pick the shapes wisely, they will be considered also an investment that will remain wearable over the years.