We can say, officially, that Spring is here and it’s here for good. Sun is up, weather is perfect and I just want to absorb as much vitamin D as possible :)) but in the mean time, I have some work to do that keeps me at home and this can mean only one thing: from time to time I take so breaks to drink some water maybe… and search new items online :)).
So, let’s go straight to the main topic of today: Shopping ♥
First things first, we have discounts by up to 25% on full price items, meaning NEW COLLECTIONS!! They just hit the stores and you can already enjoy a discount on them because it’s SPRING SALE on Shopbop by using the code: SPRING before checkout.
This code is valid until 09.03.2020, 4a.m. Easter Time ( New York) Zone and please remember that some brands are excluded from the promo.
I’ve made some selections and because I can’t have them all, I will share my wishlist with you. BTW, I’ve made some nice outfits for different colors.
- yes, it’s the official color of the year. I normally don’t have so many blue items, but now I can clearly see the beauty of this color ♥ It brings me clean, fresh vibes by making me think of the essentials in this world: Sky & water.
- Jacquemus is one of my fav brands when it comes to Spring/Summer outfits. I simply adore it. Nevertheless, I own just one pair of shoes and I want some more :))
- This is not necesseraly my favorite color, but for sure it’s my happy color. It gives me summer vibes, the entire outfit makes me think of all the wheat fields and last but not least the sun.
- I have an addiction for hats, this is not something new for you and I have a small collection of straw hats too. I love the flowers printed ribbon and as a tip, you can also add different kind of printed scarfs to change the look of only one hat ♥
THIS IS JUST A COOL OUTFIT 🙂
- Lace, denim and some precious sandals? Yes please.
- I love how elegant and romantic pieces can be combined with denim. It looks different and it has something special. Nothing new, but still desirable.
- Gold, white and khaki. I think they go so well together and from my point of view, this outfit needs only a few more gold accessories. Depending on your preferences, some bracelets or even a few fine necklaces can be added.
- I kept this outfit/color for now, because the best will come last :)) Pink is indeed my favorite color. Don’t get me wrong, I actually love them all, but this one has something special.
- as you can see, this pair of sandals is similar to the blue one. I love the heel and I bet that they are super comfy. Also they bring me some Bottega Veneta vibes, which is not something bad, on the contrary, they are affordable and super chic.
- you don’t need to be the pink Panther to own a pink suit. Even more, try to wear one with shorts and made out of rayon. Changes ♥